Friday, September 22, 2006

A Cold First One


My camping experience is very limited. I did go on a week-long canoe trip to the Boundary Waters in Canada, but other than that my brother and I camped out in our back yard a few times when we were kids. We lived in the lap of luxury in our two person tent (which was small for a twelve and eight year old, let alone two adults).

Well, Colorado is supposedly one of the best places to camp and I’ve never been. I guess I have a hard time getting amped up about sleeping on the ground when I have a bed at home. But tonight a group from the Reclamation is going camping. Remember this is my first time and think about that as I end with the forecast.

Friday high: 34
Friday night low: 27
Snow showers are likely.

By the way, next weekend it’s supposed to be in the mid to upper 50’s. Here’s to camping in Colorado!

2 comments:

Dan Luebcke said...

Nice work bro! Yeah, you'll learn from this lesson and realize you should be scheduling trips in July! Here's to being a rookie camper!

Anonymous said...

that's crazy. What were you doing in July, Trevorly?