Friday, January 05, 2007

Vacation Moments

Inspired by Cory's blog, I am going to recap my top ten vacation moments from the last week, and like Cory, they will be in no particular order.

1. Having God answer our prayers that our kids would make it through the plane ride there okay. (Incidentally, we should have prayed harder for the way back as Ayla had a screaming contest with herself and Isaiah thought it would be fun to kick everything in sight, especially the seat of the guy in front of us.)

2. Watching Isaiah play with his cousins and our friends' kids. He only hurt one of them (and it was by accident)!

3. Having coffee with Cory and talking about church.

4. Going in the hot tub at my parents' house.

5. New Year's Eve with all of our friends from college. It's something I look forward to all year.

6. More specifically, playing the game where you run around the pool table on New Year's Eve. It's a workout!

7. Spending time with our families talking about our lives and how God is working in us.

8. Getting to play about ten games of Madden 07. It's fun to play video games once in a while!

9. Going to Coffee D'Vine with my wife for forty-five minutes without the kids!

10. Getting back to Denver and our 18 feet of snow. It's snowing again today!

3 comments:

Cory said...

Very fun list. I love the run around the pool table game. You guys need to come here and buy a pool table so we can play everyday. Ok?

I also am glad you and Michelle got away for coffee alone. But did you say only 45 minutes? Take longer dates.

I don't believe that Ayla screams, and especially don't believe she has screaming matches with herself. When I've seen her she's been very well-behaved. Don't lie.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome vaca. Definately more eventful then our attempt at flying to OR twice and then ending up with massive cabin fever finding my self banging my head against the wall over and over for 4 hours. Ok, just kidding....kindof.

James

Molly said...

OMG remind me to check all of my flight plans against yours to be sure we're not on the same one! :)